Green Fees - Tee Times can be made 10 days in advance.
Rates include green fee and golf car with GPS. Click here and book online for the best rates and specials. Discount books not valid with any pre-paid tee times.
- January - December - $45-85
- Twilight (after 3:00 p.m.) - No Rainchecks Issued for Twilight Play
- Senior Day (Wednesdays - 60 & older)
- Ladies Day Special (Tuesdays)
- Active & Retired Military Day (Mondays, Excludes Holidays)
- Junior Rates (Monday-Thursday after 1pm $20)
Practice facility is open from sun up to sun down. Ask about renting our indoor facility to hit balls or use the Trackman simulator.
- Small Bucket:
- Large Bucket:
- Extra Large Bucket
- 60 minute indoor practice facility fee (includes practice balls)
Colorado National Golf Club will issue a Rain Check if the weather changes during your round. E.G. rain or snow. If you begin play in inclement weather, no rain check will be given at any time. The Rain Check policy is as follows. Your green fee will be divided by 18, and you will be refunded the per hole cost times the number of holes not completed. For example, if you paid $80 and played 10 holes, you would be given a Rain Check for $35.60.
No rain checks will be given if you play 9-holes or for any twilight times in the event of inclement weather.
Rental ClubsCallaway clubs $59 per set
Collard shirt required and no denim.
Golf Shop - 303.926.1723 x201